domenica 7 giugno 2015

Shinzi Katoh Shop

I've just discovered the online shop of Shinzi Katoh, a Japanese artist who illustrated children and adult books in the 70's. Then he moved to design also of stationery and then of ceramic, wood and bads and clothes.
Many of the products are inspired by fairy tales characters like Little Red Riding Hood or novels like Alice in Wonderland (one of my favourite).I really love the vintage design, I would buy everything!!

This notepad is wonderful, and it's only 3 euros (even less 2.94 to be precise)! So cheap!
And the pages have differentr designs!

















Also other objects on the shop are adorable. I have also a weakness for mugs, so I had to visit also that section, but as they take more space than stationery I have to limit myself to pens and erasers! But just have a look at this cup inspired to Hansel & Gretel...






















Payment methods are paypale or credit card. So perfect.
Shipping costs seems quite reasonable, I have tried to place an order but I didn't finalize it (not yet) to calculate delivery and it was just 5 or 6 euros to Italy. There is obviously a downside: delivery time seems very long. 14 days to process and ship the order and 2 month for delivery. But it could be worth the effort!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento