domenica 28 giugno 2015

Online shops for cute stationery Part 1

I've thought it would be nice to list some of my favourite online shops for stationery, even though the majority of them sell also other products such as Japanese and Korean sweets or magazines, bags, purses, mobile and home accessories. I started with Paperchase, which is actually the one I know better than the others as it has many stores in Europe. But I would like to create a top 5 of my favourite online shops that sell thing that cannot be find in Italy or Europe.


1) The first one on the list is Blippo, I've already written another post about one of my recent order. The shop is based in California, but the ship from Hong Kong. They offer a large selection of Kawaii products and these include also stationery. They section I love the most is pencil cases, they have some animal shaped pencil cases that you can find only on their website! And shipping costs are free worldwide! If you sign up for their newsletter they'll send you an email with 10% discounts on your next order

2) The second one is Modes4u. The company is based in Hong Kong and they have a huge variety of stationery, fabrics (if you like quilting), bags. What I've found amazing are the DIY erasers making kit. I'd like to order one and review it as from what I've watched on Youtube they seem awesome! Shipping costs are reasonable, 3 euros are charged as a basic fee plus an extra fee per items according to its weight. However for orders over 60 euros there are no shipping costs!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento